about 1 year ago
A US-based workforce solutions corporation is looking for a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to see them through their dynamic transformative shift. You will bring key Growth Marketing and Product Strategy experience to the table in order to develop and drive new topline revenue growth.
- Develop a long-term vision to help deliver the organisation's growth plan
- Create data and hypothesis-focused marketing tests and work with key functions to execute plans across channels and audiences
- Partner with key functions to forecast business growth, implement testing performance reports and dashboard, and develop strategic approaches to drive Lifetime Value marketing investments
- Study consumer behavior to identify key growth opportunities and develop actionable plans from drawing market, competitor, and consumer insights
- Work with key stakeholders to drive optimization of current products and development of new products based on ongoing growth assessments and marketing tests
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing with 3 years of experience in Growth Marketing
- Experience in the Financial Services, FinTech, Higher Education, or related industry is a plus
- Experience in Product Strategy, New Product Development, and Revenue Growth is essential
- Strong existing experience in developing business cases using both qualitative and quantitative data
- Strong analytical and market research skills with experience using hypothesis-driven tests
- Experience using Salesforce, Eloqua, and Drupal is desirable
- Strong consumer-focused mindset
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills with excellent business acumen
This role will allow you to be in the forefront of the organisation's growth, creating and implementing key strategies and ideas to bring it to its next stage. If this role is speaking to you, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch soonest if your profile is a fit!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.