Senior Group Social Media Executive
Senior Group Social Media Marketing Executive
£30,000 – £40,000
Carter Murray have partnered with a multi-channel retail brand with footprint across the UK as well as a fully transactional website. With a loyal and extensive customer base and a wide variety and range of products, they are a well-established and leading brand within their industry.
They are seeking a motivated and experienced retail Senior Social Media Executive to join them in their state of the art and vibrant head office based in North London.
Purpose of role
To grow the social media presence for the group of brands.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create a social media plan and strategy aligned to the brand and trading strategy.
- Work closely with internal teams across the group to develop a most effective use of social media advertising to drive their customer acquisition.
- Analyse and report on effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Staying up to date with and understand current trends.
- Design and schedule campaigns that create a buzz within creative communities.
- Manage social media conversations with their communities.
- Work with store managers to ensure store activity in well represented.
- Develop new ways to attract and engage with customer base on all social media channels.
- Reporting on competitor social media activity.
- Develop on brand and engaging social media activity.
- Work with suppliers and partner brands to utilize their content.
Required skills & experience
- 3+ years experience in social media marketing, both organic and paid.
- Highly creative with the ability to create engaging content social content, especially visual.
- Skilled in photography / videography and the creation of graphics, GIF’s and video films.
- Experience of using social as part of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience of using social media channels to increase trading revenue.
- First class copywriting skills, desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised.
- Educated to degree level, digital marketing degree is desirable.
If you feel this role is for you, then please apply today. For more information on this vacancy before applying then please reach out to Patrick Sommerfelt on any of the below:
- 020 7415 2804.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.