£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
over 1 year ago
SENIOR GLOBAL EMPLOYEE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - LARGE GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS
£60,000 - £75,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
Our client, a leading global financial services business is looking to hire a Senior Global Employee Communications Manager into the Global Communications team. You will have solid experience in employee communications ideally gained within a Technology business or Financial Services organisation, or alternatively a large, complex global organisation.
Experience working across major change programmes linked to operations or technology would be a major advantage
Reporting into the Head of Global Communications for the business, you will play a key role in supporting the communications leadership team deliver new technology change communication across the global business. You will also be working very closely with the C-suite.
- Creating and executing employee communications programmes and campaigns for the business on a global basis
- Consulting on strategic communications plans to engage employees
- Creating short, sharp and engaging content and messages to deliver across the business
To be successful in this role you'll need:
- Current/recent experience in a senior employee communications role ideally within a Technology business or Financial Services organisation, or alternatively a large, complex global organisation.
- Experience working in an employee communications roles with international coverage ie. across multiple markets/countries
- Experience working across major change programmes linked to operations or technology would be a major advantage
- Ability to work comfortably with consultants and is willing to get stuck into projects
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
Please send your cv to Melanie Swindells via the link provided in the first instance
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.