Global Leader in the Enclosures and Industrial Components Industry is now looking to recruit a Senior Financial Officer for their Milan office.
The ideal candidate will have a Degree in Accountancy and Management, have acquired 8 years of experience as financial figure for an international group, and have perfect knowledge of both Italian and English. The person will also have developed strong business acumen by having moved through other departments in previous experiences. The ideal profile will also demonstrate clear experience with conflict resolution and networking skills.
- Establish Business Objectives and Formulate Strategies to support the reach of said objectives;
- Evaluate the impact of the business strategies on the organization;
- Lead, guide and provide input intro financial decisions;
- Oversee financial control of the factory;
- Oversee the general functions of the Finance department, ensuring that professional practices are followed at all times;
- Manage budgetting, forecasting and reporting both P&L and balance sheet;
- Budget and forecast all salaried compensation to be incorporated into departmental budgets;
- Ensure that IT department standards, practices and policies are kept updated and enforced;
- Manage the general accounting function to ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual accounting closes;
- Present results to both General and Financial Management.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.