Senior Ecommerce Merchandiser
Carter Murray have partnered with a luxury travel company based in Southampton, who are looking to add a Senior Ecommerce Merchandiser to their team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
As Senior Ecommerce Merchandiser you will be responsible for running the promotions across the websites and uploading the travel programme.
- Manage, oversee and coordinate the global campaigns calendar; ensuring all campaigns appear and disappear at the correct times
- Ensure that all website activity is customer-focused and adheres to usability best practice
- Work with international teams to establish which approach would best meet their online needs for each planned campaign
- Work with and advise the Acquisition, CRM, digital content and international teams to improve web customer journey from entry to conversion
- Report on the success of each campaign, identifying and communicating lessons learned
- Facilitate the workload and development of the Ecommerce Merchandising Assistant
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience working within ecommerce trading
- Customer-focused in your approach to web page creation and content curation
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Proven experience reporting on data & analytics
- Analyse various reports and draw commercial conclusions
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.