Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading, global, ratings agencies who are seeking to appoint a Senior Director - EMEA Head of Corporate Issuers.
The candidate will be responsible for heading and leading the EMEA Corporate Issuer Team. The principal objective of the team is to generate new corporate rating mandates through targeted and effective marketing to corporate issuers across our European and Middle Eastern regions. Corporate Issuer Relationship Managers are situated in London, Paris, Barcelona, Frankfurt, Warsaw, Moscow, Dubai, Milan and Stockholm. In addition, the candidate will also manage the expanding Retention and Relationship Team based in London.
This self-motivated and experienced individual will have ownership and accountability for planning, leading and executing core components of the marketing strategy directed primarily towards Corporate Issuers in EMEA. Efforts shall be focused on developing new relationships with issuers, ultimately leading to new mandates and revenue opportunities as well as managing the retention and relationship strategy.
The individual may also have their own region or portfolio of existing and new names depending on their existing relationships. The team is well established and comprises mostly senior experienced staff members. The candidate will be there to further drive new business in an increasingly competitive environment through the development of new tactics and marketing angles and to support/coach the regional relationship managers. It is a high performance new business culture.
Qualifications and experience:
- Previous management and leadership experience within financial services essential.
- Knowledge and experience of the corporate debt capital markets
- Experience of new business generation from corporate debt issuers.
- Existing contact base of corporate issuers preferable
- Demonstrable experience of leading a senior team to increase new business
- Business experience of working with colleagues/clients across EMEA preferable
- Strategic thinking and ability to implement new business plans successfully
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure and within a changing environment
- Proactive, self-motivated and a strong team player
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.