almost 2 years ago
Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading, global, ratings agencies who are seeking to appoint a Senior Director into their growing Relationship Management team in London.
The experienced and motivated individual will be a key member of the team with a principal objective to generate new rating mandates through consistent and targeted marketing and relationship development amongst the Banker/Advisory community across the investment grade and leveraged finance markets.
The candidate will be responsible for coordinating, managing and developing relationships with origination, syndication and rating advisory bankers in London and Europe with a focus on developing new ratings in Corporate and High Yield Bonds and Syndicated/Leveraged Loans.
Only candidates with experience of Debt Capital Markets, Syndicate, Leveraged Finance will be considered.
Qualifications and experience:
- Motivation and enthusiasm to help originate and deliver increased mandate flow
- A background in debt capital markets and/or leveraged finance and an established network within the Banking community, particularly Loan and Bond syndicate would be preferred
- Strong people skills to coach the junior members of the team as well as liaising with internal colleagues and external market relationships
- Experience of DCM, Corporate Finance and knowledge of credit analysis process necessary
- University degree, preferably in a business-related discipline
- Other professional or business qualification (eg. Master's degree, MBA) an advantage
- Strong marketing and interpersonal skills are a pre-requisite with a successful track record of developing commercial relationships and opportunities
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills, verbal and written - be able to speak confidently at senior level meetings and events
- A proven track record and ability to persuade and negotiate effectively with resistant counterparties
- Team oriented, with ability to effectively build relationships both externally and internally
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and experience of Bloomberg, Reuters and other market tools (such as Salesforce.com) would be useful
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.