My client is a blue-chip and listed company investing in a wide range of businesses including real estate, consumer & luxury retail, lifestyle & wellness as well as hospitality. This well-established conglomerate is transforming itself and leading its way into an innovative social enterprise.
They are now looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager. This role is expecting to bring in new ideas and drive success of a newly developed project.
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing Team in digital strategy development that meets both brand and digital marketing objectives
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy; prioritise objectives and strategy initiatives across brand website development, social media marketing and paid advertising
- Work with agency and internal partners to deliver creative assets such as digital display, video, social media assets, paid search ads, emails, landing pages, on-site promotional placements
- Drive brand social media content creation, approval of editorial calendar, and influencer programmes, including development of the Social Media Playbook
- Oversee social media monitoring, advertising, promotions/contests and other activations
- Facilitate effective paid advertising campaigns, both social and search, and ensure on-budget delivery and maximised performance
- Partner with Measurement and Analytics team on digital dashboard creation, KPI definition and alignment, and regularly report out performance and learnings to key stakeholders
- Manage digital and social marketing budget
- Manage agency resources and ensure on-time delivery
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' experience in digital marketing
- Prior experience in leading digital strategy development
- Excellent command of English
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrated excellent project management skills
Interested candidates please click "Apply" to submit your CV.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.