£60000 - £70000 per annum + medical insurance,pension,25 days holiday
15 days ago
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Carter Murray have partnered with a pioneering, progressive and innovative technology scale up who are seeking to hire a Senior Digital Marketing Manager. This vacancy comes with the capacity to work fully remote with travel to get together with the wider team every few weeks.
This is a job that would suit an enthusiastic and passionate digital marketer who loves to roll up their sleeves and get involved with website optimisation and data analysis. You'll take ownership of all digital channels, driving lead numbers and be the focal point for growing and building out the digital department.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Overall responsibility for the day to day running and optimisation of the Paid Search and Social advertising accounts.
- Take ownership of the Digital Strategy.
- Reporting on all paid search, organic search and social activity.
- Overseeing the management of budgets and bids.
- Ownership of all SEO activities, this will include off page SEO.
- Ensuring the continuous improvement of the overall digital performance.
- Maintaining PPC best practice.
- Build and be responsible for a team of direct reports over the next 12-18 months.
- Keyword analysis and research.
- Creating, reporting on and maintaining weekly performance.
- Build website landing pages to support various digital campaigns.
- Building key stakeholder relationships with internal teams, wider marketing department as well as external, managing relationships with a network of external agencies and freelancers.
What you will have
- Previous experience and able to evidence management of advertising budgets.
- Skilled with working on Google Analytics & LinkedIn advertising.
- Google AdWords.
- Passionate about digital marketing, able to put ideas forward.
- An expert in Digital Marketing.
- Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum.
- Full time remote working.
- Private medical scheme.
- Company pension.
- 25 days holiday.
- Discounts at various retail brands.
- Cycle to work scheme.
If this role is for you, then please apply straight away, application are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.