£75000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
over 2 years ago
SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
6-12 MONTH CONTRACT
£75,000 - £90,000 BASE + BONUS + BENS
Our client is a highly respected and growing UK financial services organisation operating in the investment and private equity space. They are looking to hire an experienced but "hands-on" Digital Marketing specialist, with financial services experience-ideally in both B2B and B2C businesses. You will play a key role in shaping the organisation's customer and stakeholder experience through digital technologies.
You will act as a key interface between Marketing & IT and take a lead role on running Digital marketing initiatives and projects-which will include projects linked to CRM, marketing platform integration and AI.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the organisation has a best-in-class direct customer communication strategy which drives engagement, lead generation and nurturing.
- You will play a key role in supporting the wider Marketing team in the delivery of highly effective digital and other direct communication campaigns.
- You will work within the marketing team to curate engaging and impactful content for different audience groups.
- Work closely with the data and technical teams to ensure the organisation has the right platforms, integration and processes to roll out the communication strategy.
- Map the ideal customer communication journey and identify gaps and opportunities to deliver better customer communication and experience.
- Work with the marketing team to develop a digital communication strategy for different audience groups, using existing channels such as email and LinkedIn.
- Explore new channels and partnership opportunities to better deliver content or messages to
- Create "test plans" to ensure continuous learning and optimisation of campaign performance.
- Design and roll out automated and ad hoc email campaigns to drive customer engagement and conversion.
- Design and execute data segmentation plan for each campaign.
- Ensure email content, design and delivery are continuously optimised
- Ensure all campaign performance is tracked, analysed and reported on a regular basis.
- Develop user-friendly reporting templates and dashboards to help stakeholders understand campaign performance.
- A digital marketing expert, creative and technically savvy, with strong current/recent experience in the financial services sector.
- B2B digital experience is important but B2C will also be helpful
- Proven experience in developing and executing digital marketing strategy
- Proficient in one or more email marketing and CRM platforms (Experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Click Dimensions is highly desirable)
- Experience in any/all of the following would be ideal;Google Analytics, Google TAG Manager, Type Form and PowerBI
- Proven experience in digital content development and delivery
- Proven strong digital copywriting skills
- Experience in working with 3rd party design and web development agencies
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.