East Sussex, England
£32000 - £38000 per annum
10 months ago
SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE - FINANCIAL SERVICES B2B
BASED LONDON or East SUSSEX
6 Months Contract Potential To Go Perm
Our client, a growing and successful B2B financial services business is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing professional to join the Marketing team
You will be responsible for the delivery and measurement of an integrated marketing plans and campaigns with a focus on digital marketing activity to promote the brand and suite of products within the intermediary community.
- To manage the delivery of the integrated sales and marketing plan ensuring that it is designed to deliver against its agreed budgets and targets
- Define, develop and deliver innovative marketing plans and campaigns for new and existing products and propositions using a range of channels such as email, events, webinars, trade press, PR, social media and digital advertising.
- Analyse existing databases to identify key opportunities, segment data and provide tailored communications to each audience to build on new and existing intermediated and partnership relationships
- Monitor and analyse key data (such as campaign performance / market research and customer behaviours) to understand and report on activity effectiveness and learnings. Assess competitor behaviour and the external environment to inform and shape the plan.
- Work effectively with key stakeholders across the business to ensure the plans are aligned to execute the strategy, improve efficiency and maximise financial measures
- Deliver plans that help to build the brand and create differentiation within the market
- Proven track record in B2B Digital Marketing is essential
- Experience in the financial services sector (eg.loans, mortgages, insurance space, investment space) (pref B2B) is preferred
- Experience managing marketing or digital marketing activity aimed at an intermediary customer base is preferred
- Strong writing skills are important
- Solid experience of running email marketing campaigns is essential; managing the campaigns from start to finish including writing the email copy
- Basic understanding and experience of using HTML to develop email marketing campaigns is essential
- Experience using marketing technology ideally with experience using Pardot and Saleforce-or similar technologies
Please send your cv to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.