£35000 - £40000 per annum + + Bens
16 days ago
SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE - FINANCIAL SERVICES INVESTMENT RESEARCH
FULL TIME/HYBRID WORKING
Our client is a leading marketing and investor relations firm based in London that creates and distributes investment content with clients that make up some of the largest well known global asset managers, to very focused specialists, who is looking for an experienced Senior Digtal Marketing Executive to join the London team.
As a Senior Digtal Marketing Executive this is a proactive role to help improve the client's readership of their content, increase the sign-up rates for events and research, and improve content's readership through SEO, tag content and manage multiple advertising campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity for an organised self-starter. Financial services, publishing, marketing or agency experience would be useful, with prior digital marketing experience (including HTML and wordpress CMS knowledge).
- Perform daily management of all paid advertising accounts across Google, GDN and paid Social
- Experience/ability in creating and proficiently optimising Google display and video campaigns
- Experience/ability in creating and proficiently optimising social ad campaigns
- Experience/ability in analytics software used to analyse campaign traffic and website performance
- Monitor the Operations and Client Commitment excel file to ensure corporate contracts are fulfilled and help improve our operations over time
- Help develop their distribution to give readers more of what they want i.e., more bespoke content/distribution
- Help the other digital marketing manager where needed, who organises and creates email campaigns and distributes content via the website and other platforms.
- HTML editing (of emails and webpages mainly)
- Expanding the network of platforms to distribute their content on different publications, news wires, research libraries and execution only trading platforms, including increasing click backs
- 2+ years' digital marketing experience
- Exceptional written English and communication skills (in a timely fashion)
- Attention to detail and good organisation skills
- Proactive self-starter that works well under pressure
- Plan, develop, implement, track, and optimise all paid marketing campaigns and channels.
- Google Ads
- Paid Social on TW, Li, FB
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.