over 2 years ago
I am working with a well-known transport business in London who are looking to hire a Senior Digital Content Executive to their rapidly growing digital function.
The business puts digital marketing at the forefront of its strategy, and requires an ambitious, digitally savvy Content Executive to join the wider Ecommerce team.
- Manage all digital content for the website. Working with the marketing, SEO, PR, Operation and Social teams, to create and manage a data driven content strategy, with a focus on personalised customer experience
- Brief website improvements to development agency
- Work with research agencies and feedback tools to collate, structure and deliver solutuons to customer experience issues
- Ensure all content adheres to brand guidelines and represents Brand tone of voice
- Experience in a Digital Content role
- Knowledge of CMS (Sitecore a benefit, but not essential)
- Understanding of digital user experience, SEO and accessibility
- Strong copywriting proofreading ability for all forms of digital copy
- HTML experience is desirable, but not essential
- Experience of using workflow and collaboration sofrware (Podio, Trello)
Due to the high number of responses, Carter Murray is not able to respond to each candidate individually, if you have not heard from us within six weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.