Hong Kong, Hong Kong
HK$30000 - HK$40000 per month + Medical, Bonus
about 2 years ago
Our client is a regional leader in the travel & tourism sector. The company partners with major consumer brands, retailers, banks and service providers to develop competitive offerings for customers. The business has been built upon a digital-first approach in recent years.
The Senior Digital Analyst is expected to work independently with mutiple functaional departments. The objective is to help the business optimise its analytics framework and improve customer experience.
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts in developing measurement strategies
- Gather user requirements from sales & marketing, digital and CRM teams and provide with users on best solutions for data capture, data analysis and reporting
- Work with IT team on technical implementation such as coding
- Design measurement framework, define key matrix, set priorities and implement tags to capture right data for retargeting and conversion tracking
- Measure and analyse customer funnel performance, site clickstream data, conversion flow patterns across web, mobile, digital and social media
- Build automated reporting and run A/B testing to enable real-time optimisation strategies and recommendations
- Make recommendations for optimisation of the online customer experience
- Present to senior management and department heads
- Minimum 3 years'digtial analytics experience
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- Experienced in using and implementing Google Analytics
- Experienced in using and implementing Adober Analytics
- Experienced in using Tableau/Qlikview, Target/Optimizely
- Experienced in SQL/VBA
- Good knowledge of major Ad Tech and platforms
- Able to communicate analytics concepts and findings to business users
- Desmonstrated knowledge of CRM best practices and various analytics methods
Interested parties please click "Apply" below.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.