£75000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
over 1 year ago
SENIOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE (CX) MANAGER - GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS
Exciting new opportunity to join our client a highly successful, global B2B Financial Services organisation. Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Experience / CX professional to join the Global Marketing & Strategy team. Ideally you will have experience in a B2B Financial Services organisation or a B2B Corporate environment
- You will play a key role in driving improvements to customer experience, which will be underpinned by insight, by anticipating and exceeding customer needs.
- You'll be responsible for driving the marketing strategy and plan to support the focus towards putting Customers first
- Lead the implementation of the Marketing owned elements of a Customer Experience framework, ensuring that metrics are in place to provide a link between activity prioritisation and customer satisfaction.
- Support the business in defining and shaping the roadmap to deliver a market-leading customer experience
- Work closely with the insights team to provide needs based insight and customer testing
- Report to senior management on progress against CX goals
- Share CX success stories internally and externally
You will be passionate about putting customers at the heart of all activities, with strong current / recent experience in a Customer Experience / CX role gained in either a B2B Financial Services institution or a B2B Corporate environment
- Ideally you will have experience working in a global organisation and experience working across multiple geographies
- Proven understanding of customer insights and their role in marketing strategy development
- Able to influence at senior level to drive improvement
- Strong analytical skills - with the ability to present a well-reasoned business case
- Ability to think innovatively and to shape and communicate new concepts.
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.