HK$600000 - HK$840000 per annum + bonus plus medical
over 1 year ago
A listed conglomerate, through its subsidiaries, develops, and invests in properties, provides contracting, property management, and transportation services. It also operates infrastructure, telecommunication services, department stores, hotels and restaurants, media and technology businesses. It is one of the most successful businesses in Hong Kong and reports multi-billions of net profit year on year.
The Senior CRM Manager is expected to come with solid experience in developing successful CRM programmes.
- Lead and manage the CRM and retention strategy to drive repeat purchases and brand engagement across the group's portfolio of businesses
- Develop and execute strategies to connect and engage with customers and members between purchase cycles
- Develop and manage loyalty, referral and win-back programmes
- Lead the development and drive execution of CRM campaigns to lift acquisition, engagement and retention metrics through deep-dive segmentation
- Own and manage the customer data collection and management to support personalisation, analytics, and CRM activations in collaboration with technical partners
- Execute and deliver on projects that centre around retention, and data collection with the end goal to build relationships with customers and members
- Oversee the communications strategy for the group's CRM programme across multiple touchpoints, with a focus on digital media, and ensure alignment with the overall CRM strategy
- Define and implement KPIs for CRM initiatives including revenue, traffic, retention rate, cross-sell and upsell rate
- Design and execute a strategy to keep the marketing database accurate and complete, employing technology where appropriate
- Partner closely with various internal teams to establish and achieve lead generation and retention goals and align sales and marketing efforts
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related disciplines
- 10 years' experience or above in CRM and marketing
- Proven track record of developing and implementing CRM programmes
- Good knowledge of digital marketing
- Good command of Chinese and English
Interested candidate, please click "Apply" to submit your CV.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.