This is a fantastic opportunity if you have around 7 years experience as a copywriter, specifically within luxury or retail.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- Maintain the brand tone of voice across multiple channels, ensuring consistent accuracy and messaging. An ability to deliver consistently brilliant writing in a variety of styles and can quickly understand and communicate the brand is critical.
- Work collaboratively with representatives from a variety of teams - marketing, digital, retail, HR, events, etc. to deliver projects on schedule and to a high standard.
- Implement feedback from senior members of the team, making sure final copy is subbed and applied correctly.
- Have high standards for own work and that of others, and can write with experience and authority. Will proactively contribute ideas and creative solutions to a busy and communications team
- Fulfilling copy demands for creative campaigns, printed and online materials for B2B and B2I contributing throughout the entire process from concept development to delivery
- Owning all copy demands from across multiple disciplines within the business.
My client is looking for a candidate that has strong copywriting experience either in Retail OR Luxury. Due to the competitive nature of the role, candidates without experience in these sectors will not be considered.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.