£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Carter Murray have partnered with unique technology company who utilise smart technologies and artificial intelligence to help their clients make smarter decisions and improve consumer experiences, all through using customer feedback.
The role focuses on developing and creating engaging, high quality digital campaigns to maximise revenues and strengthen the firms position in a competitive market. Not only does this role report into senior managers but also gives the successful candidate the opportunity to mentor and manage junior team members, sharing knowledge and strengthening the team.
- Copywriting for digital and offline marketing initiatives, across all channels.
- Working with team members and managers to determine the concepts and copy direction of branding and marketing, subsequently reviewing, and improving campaign ideas and creative content.
- Carter Murray have partnered with unique technology company who utilise smart technologies and artificial intelligence to help their clients make smarter decisions and improve consumer experiences, all through using customer feedback.
- Take responsibility for Tone of Voice across all outputs, working with peers to make sure it all falls in line with company branding and content is effective.
- Presentation of work and key ideas to stakeholders across the company that show a clear commercial application and rationale.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a tech or scale up environment, with strong demonstrable skills of copywriting in digital or print campaigns.
- Proven experience with shaping brand guidelines and using Tone of Voice.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work on multiple projects adhering to tight deadlines.
If you have any questions or queries about the role, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me on +4420 7332 2493 or at email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.