Carter Murray have partnered with a global Asset Manager assisting with the search for a Senior Content Manager. This well respected global firm, City based, work across Asset classes and offer a highly innovative & collaborative environment.
The role will have a particular focus on the German market and its requirements, therefore the ability to create and develop content in German & English is essential.
It is essential that the content specialist can translate complex topics into compelling messages and that they can cater to a wide variety of audiences i.e. from end investors to IFAs, wholesale/fund selectors and institutional investors.
The successful candidate will have first class writing and editing skills, (in both English and German) as well as a very strong understanding of financial market dynamics and investment products.
It is essential that they have a digital first approach - be confident writing for the web and working with social media. Collaborating with the public relations team will also be a key element of the role.
The role requires an high level of interaction, stakeholder management and close teamwork with business partners to develop and maintain high-quality, first class content.
The Senior Content Manager will be responsible for the execution of the firms editorial content. This means being responsible for editing and writing market related stories as well as fund manager views, commentaries and blogs.
The individual will also develop globally coordinated editorial content to support the growth of the business, brand and strategic marketing campaigns.
Qualifications and experience:
- Have excellent writing and editing skills (both in German and English) as well as a very strong understanding of financial markets, economics and investment products.
- At least five years' experience in journalism or business/investment writing (preferably within the financial services industry or wealth management environment).
- Solid understanding of financial, economic and investment concepts, asset management industry and products.
- Demonstrate a solid knowledge of financial markets across asset classes.
- Superb writing and communication skills - be confident writing and editing corporate assets such as corporate brochures, video scripts and flyers etc. Must be able to translate complex material into engaging editorial and visual concepts
- Be able to develop, manage and drive content partnerships with investment publications. e.g. Citywire
- Experience of writing for social, digital and familiarity with SEO techniques essential
- Proven track record in operating within tight deadline and delivering high quality written products
- Excellent storytelling skills with the ability to present complex concepts in a clear and engaging way to the different audiences, both written and graphically, ranging in knowledge and sophistication
- Strong research and analytical capabilities. Proficient with statistical information, able to interpret data and used it to provide evidence in support of written statements.
- Must be a team player
- Able to proactively come up with ideas for content as well as take direction when content is not originated by the candidate
- Able to work within a matrix organisation with numerous stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build easy relationships with different teams and person (investment teams, product managers and other business partners) to capture ideas and extract relevant and timely information.
A brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.