Up to £44051 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Content Manager
Carter Murray are partnered with a public sector employer who are seeking to hire a Senior Content Manager. This role will be primarily home based, however will require occasional days at one of their headquarters across the UK.
Sitting within the Internal Communications team, you will be responsible for leading the design and execution of the Editorial Strategy and lead the Editorial team to create engaging content across existing and proposed channels.
- Design, develop and execute an Editorial Strategy.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive Editorial Calendar that encompasses campaigns, leadership communications and visibility, pride proof points and stakeholder/external engagement.
- Ensure that all Internal Communications content amplifies employee voice at every opportunity, to foster a two-conversation.
- Create exceptional, outcome-focused editorial for multiple channels making it appropriate for different audiences, with a digital-first mind set.
- Influence and advise colleagues at all levels on how to adopt behavioural change and insight to inform communication strategies to create a two-way conversation, in line with our people and organisational strategies.
- Continuous contact and interaction with fellow members of Internal Communications, Stakeholder Communications and Corporate Communications.
- Regular contact with external service providers, including communications and design agencies, print suppliers, photographers and translators.
What you will have
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- A post-graduate CIPR Qualification or Institute of Internal Communications Membership and/or qualification.
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 including Word, PowerPoint, Yammer, Forms and Teams.
- Solid understanding of the how Internal Communications drives employee engagement and which the enablers to this.
- Solid understanding of the value of an Employee Value Proposition and how it contributes to building advocacy and our brand internally and externally.
- Exceptional 'news' judgement and understanding of what makes a good internal story.
- Understanding of Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
- Salary of £44,051.38, plus £2,700.10 London Allowance (if applicable) per annum
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Other benefits include a bespoke rewards platform and various salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and childcare as well as many high street and online retail discounts.
If this role is for you, then please apply straight away, application are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.