£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Content and Design Lead
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Carter Murray have partnered with unique technology company who utilize smart technologies and artificial intelligence to help their clients make smarter decisions and improve consumer experiences, all through using customer feedback.
This role will offer the successful candidate a chance to take control over the content strategy and oversee copy and design output across all channels. With exposure to senior stakeholders and autonomy over decisions this is a fantastic content role for someone looking for a step up in their career.
- Develop and create structured content and copy generating high value creative results.
- Take ownership of campaign developments and measuring success and reporting on findings to improve and elevate future content.
- Lead a team responsible for the development of short from and long form content, encouraging design standards.
- Ensure the standard for creative measurables are maintained from concept to completion, checking work is in line with company standards and promotes the firm's image.
- Work closely with agile teams within the business establishing best practices throughout the firm.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong demonstrable experience in copywriting and campaign creation across multiple channels.
- Leadership and project management skills with the ability to effectively brief and deliver projects under deadlines.
- Attention to detail, with excellent communication skills, able to take a strategic approach to content design identifying issues at all levels.
- Passion for content creation, discovering trends and driving actions through insights.
If you think this role is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.