(Senior) Consultant (m/f/d)
Carter Murray is a global marketing and sales search and recruitment consultancy. We’re at the forefront of marketing and sales recruitment, and that’s entirely because of our brilliant people – experts who are given the freedom to flourish. As a genuine market leader in marketing and sales recruitment, we’re a team of focused experts that work with some of the most exciting and best-known companies in the world. With an innovative an entrepreneurial approach, we have ambitious growth plans – and joining us offers the opportunity to play a central role in shaping our future.
As part of The SR Group, a collection of specialist recruitment consultancies, Carter Murray supports a group-wide mission to help companies thrive and professionals to develop their careers at every step of their business and career journeys, and with a global network of Carter Murray offices across UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia the business has an established platform ready to grow.
Carter Murray is currently looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join the team in our Düsseldorf office in a Senior Consultant / Consultant position. Within Europe there is opportunity for accelerated career growth and advancement. This desk will have a focus on Professional Services, Financial Services or B2C clients and a regional view across the Germany and continental Europe. You will work on entry, mid and senior level sales, business development and marketing positions across the region. This position will suit an experienced Consultant who is ready to step up and take on a role with larger regional coverage and a mandate to hire.
A Senior Consultant will continue to work a full 360 role with a focus on consistent billings while identifying new business development and cross selling opportunities across brands. You will support with the on-desk training of more junior consultants into the team while building internal visibility across the Group.
- Develop your business area, negotiating terms to secure exclusive relationships and retain existing business
- Manage the recruitment process from beginning to end, including the development and delivery of short and long-term recruitment campaigns
- Proactively builds on sector/market expertise while sharing this knowledge across team and brand
- Identifies and initiates opportunities for cross selling and revenue generation across desks and brands
- Delivers pitches and business development activities to new clients
- Defines a strategy for continued growth and development both personally and for desk
- Mentors and advocates for junior members of the team
- Acts as a brand ambassador for brand and wider business
- Exemplifies SRG values day to day; Agile, Collaborative, Expert, Authentic
What you will get in return
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Hybrid working – Flexibility on days you work in the office
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sabbatical at 5 years
- Market leading career development opportunities
- Work in a collaborative, supportive environment
- Be part of a great team with a fantastic culture
- And much more!
If you are looking for a hugely supportive team, opportunities for growth and to thrive in a fast-paced and exciting environment, this could be the place for you!
Click “apply” if this sounds like you!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.