about 2 years ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, FinTech payments business assisting with the recruitment of a Senior Consultant - Analytics based in Stockholm.
This is a significant role delivering projects for clients and partners in the payment's domain. The senior consultant will work towards the team's goals and assist in the delivery of detailed data gathering, analysis, insight and practical recommendations to enable successful delivery of client projects.
You will Initiate and execute thought leadership projects on the future of payments and retail banking to our clients and partners therefore a deep understanding and passion for the changing landscape of this space is essential, in particular Open Banking, API's Big Data & PSD2 and its effects.
Leveraging innovation, product and data capabilities you will help to further grow our clients' business by working together with the sales and product teams as well as the Innovation and Data Sciences team.
In order to be successful, you will have;
- Significant experience in retail banking and/or payment card industry and/or merchant retail business
- Previous experience in strategy / management consulting; with proven project deliveries and expertise in consulting methodologies
- Project experience in a digital and technology-driven environment
- High intellectual capability evidenced by strong analytical skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of data analytics methodologies and tools and the use of data insights for business growth in a digital and technology-driven environment
- Excellent client relationship management skills (also on senior executive level and across all levels of an organisation)
- Strong sales orientation, experience selling major projects/ideas to senior management
- Fluent in English & French (written & verbal).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) including an ability to comprehend and convey complex technical information
- Strong Business Acumen and Business Analysis Skills (research and analyse market and client information to tell a story)
- Technology/Digitally-savvy and an understanding of consumer economics/behaviour
- Curiosity & willingness to learn and develop as a professional
- Ability to travel
The role will be based in fantastic Stockholm offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.