Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
HK$45000 - HK$50000 per month
over 1 year ago
A Hong Kong creative architecture design firm is currently seeking a PR and Communications candidate to join their international and dynamic team. As a Senior Communications Manager, this role is to plan and implement integrated corporate communications and PR strategies across the Greater China region, including some projects in Middle East. The ideal candidate should possess experience and strong practice across corporate communication and PR within architecture, property, or design industry.
- Design and implement marketing and corporate communications for the regional offices
- Responsible for guarding corporate branding and ensuring PR activities are aligned with the firm's strategy
- Oversee marketing collateral and responsible for writing, editing and translating a range of corporate messages
- Devise annual PR and Marketing plans and ensuring timeline of execution are completed
- Degree holder in Public Relations, Communications or related discipline
- Possess experience in managing Public Relations or Communications program
- At least 7 years of experience gained in professional firms or related industry
- Must be proficient in English and Chinese (Mandarin is a plus)
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills
Candidates with PR and Corporate Communications background are encouraged to apply.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.