City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + bonus,bens
about 1 year ago
COMMUNICATIONS LEAD - INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS
BASED CITY, LONDON
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Communications professional with strong content writing skills to join a growing international financial services business. This is a stand-alone role so you will need to operate at both a strategic and tactical level. The role will report into the HR Director, with close liaison with the Marketing Communications team.
You will lead the strategy development and execution of the communications plan across the international business. The role will focus on developing and delivering an effective and engaging employee communications plan as well as managing external communications (to include client communications), aligned to the strategy and brand.
You will be responsible for the strategic and creative direction as well as day-to-day management and execution of all Internal Communications activities. You will advise and support the Group Head of HR and leadership team to develop strategic messages and deliver best in class internal communications channels and programmes that inspire employees to drive the business agenda forward. You will play a key role in delivering high impact internal campaigns that support cultural and strategic initiatives as well as wider external communications activities.
- Development of an internal communications strategy and communications campaigns that underpin the delivery of the business strategy.
- Develop diverse communications channels, eg intranet, social media, print, face-to-face
- Create a framework of clear and effective communications on a range of topics which bring about a sense of shared purpose.
- Co-creation of initiatives with HR to support and drive cultural change
- Measure the effectiveness of communications processes
- Contribute to increasing employee engagement
- Manage external agency relationships, where required..
- Design and delivery of internal communications campaigns that underpin the delivery of the business strategy.
- Development of an internal communications strategy, working with the senior leadership team.
- Support new projects by providing specific and timely information to enable the company to engage different stakeholder groups to bring about change in an effective manner.
- Work with the Global Marketing & Communications function on company-wide Media Relations announcements that impact the business
- Responsibility for client communications
- You will also be involved in wider communications related projects as and when they arise
- Excellent experience in a Communications role gained in the Financial Services and/or Insurance sector
- Excellent content writing skills are key
- Experience across both internal and external communications (both are required) with particular expertise in employee communications
- External communications experience should ideally include experience in client communications and media relations
- Experience in driving employee engagement strategies and communications around culture change would be particularly relevant.
- Good understanding of the intranet as a channel, ideally with experience rolling out new intranet systems
- Experience of working across different regions/geographies would be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Strategic thinker, coupled with the ability to deliver on a tactical level as this is a stand-alone role
- Proven ability to establish and maintain high level of credibility with senior executives
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.