A global communications and public policy business are searching for sharp, inquisitive Senior Communications Executive to oversee marketing and events in London and Continental Europe. The business offers a client base and events calendar that attracts high profile figures from government and industry.
The individual will need to be well presented, creative and comfortable in a B2B environment. There is a structured path for progression and opportunities for international travel.
Some of the duties included in the role are as follows:
- Ownership and innovative usage of social media channels
- Engaging content creation designed for a global audience
- Management and delivery of the business' flagship event among others
- Creative contribution to and editing of company blog
- Other ad hoc duties supporting the marketing team
The ideal candidate will:
- Historically have worked in a B2B marketing or communications role
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have an interest in politics and current affairs
- Be able to handle multiple projects at once
- Be creative with high attention to detail
The company is looking to hire as soon as possible and the process is already moving very quickly so apply promptly in order to be considered.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.