Senior Communications Executive – 12 Month FTC
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with a global law firm in London who are looking for a Senior Communications Executive on a 12-month FTC.
Working alongside the Senior Communications Manager to deliver compelling communications internally and externally.
- Support the business with preparing strategic internal communications
- Creating content for the firm’s global intranet including award recognition and successful events
- Support on the firm’s social media, implementing the strategy and guidance around social media best practice
- Prepare media briefing documents and support the business development team by providing complementary media relations
- Collate and report media coverage, as well as complete legal media surveys
- Support the firm on gaining recognition through award programmes and support the coordination of award ceremony attendance
Experience & Skills
- Two or more years’ experience in a communications role, ideally from a professional services environment
- A good understanding of how the media works
- Confident, highly organised and able to bring new ideas
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.