Senior Client Development Executive (m/f/d)
Here is your chance to work in a global law firm driven by an exceptional client service and working with almost every top global asset management and private debt firms.
Working closely with several teams, you would be responsible for optimizing the brand positioning and the results from the Marketing and the BD efforts in Germany and Luxembourg. In order to succeed in those markets, you would not only conduct researches, but also contribute to several processes, as described under Responsibilities.
- Conduct various BD research projects
- Develop tailored pitches, presentations and other client targeting activities
- Manage client communications (specially in German), the content on the website, the social media and the PR initiatives and more with the marketing and recruitment teams
- Supports the responsible for the relevant legal directory and awards submissions
- Co-delivers events (specially in German and Luxembourg) with the events team
- Supports the usage of various key business development tools
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5+ years of experience required, preferably in a law firm
- Understanding of the marketing functions, needs and expectations of attorneys and clients
- Excellent organisational, planning and project and priority management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English required
Are you who we are looking for?
If you think this might be your next best career move, apply below and/or reach out to us.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.