Senior Client Development Exec
I have partnered with this international law firm to bring you this Senior Client development Executive role. Having seen rapid growth in recent years this firm has built its’ client relations through providing seamless and efficient legal advice and demonstrating its commitment toward creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
This role sits within the global business development leadership team, to help support and drive the firms strategic key account programmes. Covering a range of business lines and a high degree of involvement with partners this is a great opportunity for someone looking to take more responsibility.
- Assisting the Client Development Manager and the wider Client Development team as necessary in the delivery of client programmes, including global industrial clients.
- Managing and running regular client working group meetings with partners and associates and following up on any subsequent actions and opportunities.
- Undertaking in depth financial gap analysis to identify what the existing strengths and areas of opportunities are across client accounts.
- Influence key individuals across the firm (across fee earners and support services) to ensure buy-in and drive participation with the key account programme.
- Experience of working as a Client or Business Development Executive within a fast-paced professional services environment.
- Able to work closely with partners and associates and develop the ability to influence key partners and decision-making groups.
- Able to work to tight deadlines under pressure and to assimilate information quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me on 0207 332 2493 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.