£65000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
about 2 years ago
SENIOR CAMPAIGN MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES
£65-85K + BONUS + BENS
Our client, a leading global financial services business is looking to hire a Senior Campaign Manager into their EMEA Marketing team. You will have solid experience in managing and implementing campaign strategies, and delivering end-to-end client events gained within a Financial Services business or a well-known luxury brand.
Reporting into the EMEA Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for strategically aligning the business's marketing operation plans to the business objectives and customer engagement strategies. You will also delivering end-to-end multi-channel marketing and campaign strategies.
You will need strong experience in understanding client insights and translating that into a successful marketing campaign and experience comfortably influencing senior leaders and stakeholders.
You will play a key role in:
- Managing business objective led and customer-centric campaign activities
- Managing client events across EMEA
- Analysing campaign performance and devising future strategies based on it for continuous improvement
- Managing the relationships with key stakeholders of the business
- Current/recent experience managing and implementing campaign strategies, and delivering end-to-end client events gained within a Financial Services business or a well-known luxury brand.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and proven ability to influence senior leaders
- Proven ability of managing multiple high profile projects and successfully managing time
- Solid understanding of client insight and experience successfully translating that into a marketing campaign
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.