Hong Kong, Hong Kong
HK$840000 - HK$960000 per annum + Competitive Bonus
about 1 year ago
Our client is a listed conglomerate with a portfolio of businesses across different sectors, one of the most progressive and innovative in the Greater China Region. Its recent development sees it investing heavily in new technologies and marketing innovations both in the region, and internationally. They are now looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to help further its successes through creating new business and partnership opportunities with a focus on Mainland China.
- Identify and develop new business and strategic partnership opportunities across different sectors including technology, finance, real estate, and consumer brands in Mainland China
- Expand relationships with existing corporate and brand partners at an executive level by uncovering new partnership opportunities, developing and driving business plans, and marketing strategies
- Develop innovative business models, products and channels to extend market reach, awareness and revenue opportunities through partners
- Oversee the negotiation of complex, favourable partner agreements that require technical, business model and market alignment
- Develop strategic initiatives and drive consensus and development of execution plans across functional teams - internally and externally
- 10 year's B2B experience at sizeable businesses with business development, market development or strategic partnership experience
- Previous experience working in Mainland China, or track record of developing new business and partnerships in Mainland China
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of developing strategic partnerships and have a successful track record negotiating, closing and managing large and complex contractual agreements
- Good understanding of the consumer market, and latest trends both in China and Hong Kong, such as digital marketing, e-commerce, customer experience
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate efforts across a large organisation (both internally and externally)
- Proven, tangible results in Business Development
- Creative and a strategic thinker
- Proven ability to conceive of, and execute on, new business models
- Experienced with and comfortable prospecting for partners in new markets
- Mandarin, English; Cantonese a plus
Click "Apply" to submit your CV.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.