Senior Business Development Executive
This Senior Business Development executive position is brought to you by an internationally renowned law firm who strive to uphold the highest standards in all that they do. By providing key pillars of support, and expert advice they have been the go-to firm for many FTSE clients and are constantly looking to evolve with the times, to maintain their edge in an ever-competitive market.
The Senior Business Development Executive will report into a Business Development Manager and encompass a variety of BD activities, supporting continued development and implementation of the firm’s strategy, helping deliver a clear brand proposition on their sector focus.
- Work alongside the Sector Manager in developing, implementing, and reviewing business and marketing plans for the Sector.
- Assist in the production and delivery of bids and tenders for new business opportunities, taking ownership for response drafts, including leading on smaller tender opportunities from a BD perspective.
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of the Sector issues and trends in order to effectively contribute to sector-based discussion and advise and challenge partners.
- Ownership and maintenance of the various pages on the website – ensuring content is kept up-to-date such as people’s profiles, insights and general updates and working with the Digital team ensuring all forms of social media are being considered in line with brand guidelines.
- Experience working in a professional services or similar environment.
- Highly computer literate, with excellent system skills.
- Able to interact effectively with stakeholders on all levels, challenging the status quo where needed.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me on 0207 332 2493 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.