With close to 150 offices, spread over 50 countries, and employing almost 8000 lawyers, this firm has become one of the World's TOP 20 Global Elite law firms, in less than 5 years since its origination. This truly global law firm utilises their international pool of talent to provide complex services, with simple solutions, to some of the world's most intricated cases. What truly distinguishes them from the competition is their polycentric structure, their legacy of pioneering and innovation, and their core approach to business; they don't simply offer theoretical legal advice, they propose viable business solutions.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Europe Litigation & DR Practice Group Leader based in Milan, the arbitration leaders based in Paris and the other partners across Europe. The Business Development and Marketing Manager will also be in charge of driving international business and expanding the European footprint of the firm, while strengthening the brand reputation and aiding the rise of younger partners in each of the domestic branches. In particular, to the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to coordinate Business Development and Marketing plans on a global level, ensuring consistency across all offices, by discussing, implementing and evaluating new strategies directly with the domestic Marketing & Business Development Managers, as well as with Brand, Communications, Digital, Learning and Events specialists.
This is truly a unique opportunity.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of professional experience in a Business Development and/or Marketing role for either:
- Law Firm
- Consulting Company
- Native English Speaker (or true fluency gained over several years spent working/living in an English speaking country or environment)
- Bachelor's Degree in Law
- Master's Degree in Marketing
- 7+ years of professional experience in a Business Development and/or Marketing role for an International Law Firm
- Native/Bilingual English Speaker
- Native/Bilingual Italian Speaker
- Experience working internationally
- Knowledge of Litigation, Dispute Resolution and/or Arbitration
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to form part of a virtual team
- Ability to quickly adapt to new processes
Successful candidates will have a track record in Marketing and Business Development within the Industry of professional services, and be keen to take on a visible and global role.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FULLFILL THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.