Hong Kong, Hong Kong
almost 2 years ago
There is an opportunity to join a leading lifestyle benefits and loyalty business in a Senior Manager, B2B Marketing role. This position will lead and implement the marketing stratgey for the business across APAC with a focus on the financial services client and partner groups. The role will work closely with regional and global marketing teams and have a high level exposure to senior business stakeholders.
- Develop and oversee the delivery of an integrated marketing plan and calendar of activities across the full marketing mix aligned to the company's B2B commercial objectives within an allocated budget
- Develop a targeting and segmentation strategy for key prospects based on the company's propositions and a detailed understanding of their personas reflecting their objectives, needs, wants and motivations
- Support the regional marketing director in delivering go to market plans for new propositions in market, or new markets within region
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership (Central Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Country Heads) to develop and localise go to market plans, toolkits and product marketing collateral
- Support client retention and growth strategies in region by delivering client specific programmes designed to enhance the performance of the marketing initiatives, measure and report on effectiveness
- Drive engagement with the company's target audiences in key target geographies with a compelling PR/communication, content and thought leadership strategy that enables integrated storytelling across the company's breadth of expertise and propositions, and is aligned to key stages in the buying cycle
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with strategic partners and key stakeholders to support regional marketing plans and participation/ adaptation of global initiatives
- Be the regional guardian for all sales, marketing and campaign materials created across B2B and ensure they are reflective of the company's high brand standards
- Oversee the quantity and quality of the financial services contact database and implement contact strategy guidelines and principles
- University degree in marketing or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 6 years' experience in B2B Marketing and working with global, multi-functional teams
- Experience in financial services sector is essential
- Understanding of, or experience in working in a global business with a large portfolio of products and services
- Excellent written communication skills and stakeholder management experience
- Strong commercial acumen, technically capable with strong analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate ROI and learnings from the ownership of marketing plans, activities and budget
- Self-motivated with high level of initiative and strong sense of ownership
If you feel that your experience is aligned please apply below.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.