Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
HK$840000 - HK$900000 per annum + Competitive Bonus
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a blue-chip company listed in Hong Kong. It owns a portfolio of businesses in Hong Kong and Mainland China, across different sectors, such as retail, hospitality, tourism, real estate and finance. Its rapid expansion requires more efficient use of customer and business data for improved and timely decision-making.
They are now looking for a Senior Analytics Manager with the expertise in advanced analytics including data modelling, statistical programming and predictive analytics. The objective of this role is to build data driven business insights and high impact data models to generate significant business value and informed decision making.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Customer Experience and work with cross-functional heads, such as marketing, IT, finance, and senior management teams of the subsidiaries.
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and data visualisation to facilitate business decision-making, marketing and CRM effectiveness
- Aggregate and integrate multi-channel data to develop models to predict customer behaviours based on engagement with marketing touchpoints, content and prior engagement and sales
- Leverage segmentation, quantitative analysis and data mining to understand consumer journey and drive actionable insights
- Deliver actionable insights from complex analytics solutions to a non-technical audience using data visualization and story-telling
- Collaborate with Group IT team to create scalable data products
- Manage relationships, and overall project management with external vendors, sales leadership, marketing teams and other commercial stakeholders across the Group
- Act as an internal consultant, proactively identifying and developing solutions to bring continual innovation
- Stay current with new data science methods and technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Computer Science or Finance
- Minimum of 12 years' data and analytics experience, including extensive experience in statistical modelling and machine learning methodologies
- Experience in cleansing and preparing large, complex datasets for analysis. This includes connecting disparate datasets as needed and familiarity with both structured and unstructured data
- Strong expertise in building and applying statistical/mathematical methods, machine learning / predictive modelling in real-world use case
- Strong background and skills in statistical programming and coding, such as R, Python, SAS; and data manipulation (i.e. SQL)
- Experience with data visualization, such as Tableau, Qlikview
- Prior marketing analytics experience a plus
Interested candidates please click "Apply" to submit your CV.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.