over 1 year ago
- To be responsible for monitoring, managing and delivering the annual budget, and activity plan for donor acquisition in mass market channels and team to enable the Society to plan its activity and services, ensuring that contingency plans are in place as required.
- To be accountable for the recruitment of new donors, including pro-actively supporting team members to improve knowledge and understanding of the channels they are responsible for and look at opportunities across teams to ensure that everyone is working in a collaboratively and maximising potential
- Lead on the strategic growth in income from legacy, ensuring that KPIs are in place and delivered against, that legacy proposition is used consistently across the organisation and supporting other teams to have legacies front of mind in all aspects of fundraising
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to build robust business cases and evaluate campaigns in a detail and to a high standard of quality. Able to create and lead strategic plans to secure and improve market position in a competitive, established market.
- A comprehensive appreciation and experience of marketing principles and practises. Proven ability to increase the effectiveness of marketing activity for a variety of audiences and outcomes using a broad range of channels and innovative approaches. Ability to simultaneously manage and prioritise a number of different marketing
- Substantial experience of managing large scale DRTV, direct mail, door drops, inserts, digital and outdoor acquisition campaigns. Evidence of a substantial track record of commercial success in launching new products, propositions or messaging to a defined audience
Due to the high number of responses, Carter Murray is not able to respond to each candidate individually - if you have not hear back from us within six weeks please assume your application has not been successful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.