about 2 years ago
A well-known American Telco MNC is looking to hire a Senior Account Executive to help further expand their global sales outreach.
- Build and maintain rapport among key account stakeholders.
- Conduct quarterly reviews with customers to identify new selling opportunities and ensure that customer issues are resolved promptly.
- Lead and drive sales approaches with the global sales team and external partners.
- Understand business drivers of accounts and leverage strategic alliances and reseller partners.
- Develop strategic, global account plans focused on maintaining/growing accounts.
- Lead pitch deliveries, leveraging SE/SAs where appropriate; adapting pitch to customer needs and persona.
- Leverage external partners to drive solution development in novel areas/prospects.
- Facilitate customer contract renewals and negotiations to protect revenue, and proactively address customers with high turnover risks.
- Pursue highest propensity prospects and fill the funnel with opportunities; pitching prospects primarily at C-level; leveraging industry contacts and partners.
- Actively scout account base to sell global platform and achieve exports outside of country.
- Lead commercial offer and contract negotiations, leveraging internal resources as needed to obtain best commercial terms possible.
- Mentor Account Executives or other sales professionals; leading special projects, providing guidance to team on new products/processes/best practices.
- Oversee and manage other ad-hoc projects for the business.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Experience of more than 7 years in Sales and Business Development.
- Solid work experience in the Telco industry.
- Ideally someone who is Singaporean or PR, residing in Singapore.
If there is a close fit in your career experiences and the job description, I'd like to hear from you with your CV sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.