4 months ago
A booming eCommerce company with a strong footprint in Southeast Asia is looking for a Search Engine Optimisation Lead to help further drive sales. Driven and experienced, this SEO leader will be a part of a dynamic, diverse team who is dedicated to fulfilling the company's global ambitions and putting them on the eCommerce map.
- Create and maintain the SEO strategic roadmap
- Analyse trends of searches and communicate optimisation opportunities and risks across the organisation
- Strategise and collaborate with editorial and content teams to create content and optimise SEO
- Champion efforts and align direction on SEO through managing regional and local SEO teams
- Train the SEO team on new strategies and future algorithms
- Develop and oversee integrated marketing plans with functional leads and managers to boost regional presence
- Perform ongoing SEO audits and be involved in backlink and content analysis
- Supervise the research of best practices and other relevant metrics to analyse and modify existing strategies
- Travelling overseas as required
- At least 6 years of professional SEO experience and has direct experience in building and leading a team
- BA/BS in business management, computer science or applicable discipline
- Possesses a strong analytical mindset and is metric-driven, with experience in working on large scale sites in highly competitive markets across geographies
- Able to demonstrate a clear and proven SEO process as well as forward planning in tandem with developments in the ecosystem
- Boasts deep understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, and core SEO principles
- Is an expert with SEO tools such as, but not limited to GA, Search Console, Raventools, and Authoritylabs
- Has considerable expertise in content marketing to guide the team in improving the value of the overall domain
- Superior relationship-building skills and be able to deliver results working with cross-functional teams
- Having a strong network with the SEO community in Asia is an added advantage
- Knowledge of multi-lingual website optimization would be a plus
If you're looking for a position that will allow you to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, apply with your CV sent to email@example.com now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.