£25000 - £30000 per annum
10 months ago
A market leading SaaS organisation with an enviable client list including blue chip organisations and household names. Their products offer a suite of data analytics and industry business intelligence for the FMCG, retail and consumer brand market. They are a B2B tech company based in west London and have stunning offices and great transport links. They are looking for a sales orientated marketing executive who can both support and develop the marketing efforts whilst booking sales meetings for the business development team.
You will be the key link between sales and marketing and duties will include:
- Proactive calling and direct contact with B2B companies to arrange appointments for the new business sales team, working from a database of lead information as well as your own targeted leads
- Develop and write marketing copy/messaging for use in all marketing collateral
- Employ a range of marketing and social media tools to engage with audiences
- Monitor and report on the performance and effectiveness of marketing activity
- Develop, manage and maintain collateral to branding guidelines.
- Provide updates to the website, using a content management system
- Maximising all selling opportunities for the new business sales team, through questioning skills, ascertaining prospective customer needs and key issues
- Scheduling appointments
- Working to targets and KPI's
- CRM Database administration
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous telesales or sales experience
- The ability to engage with people at all levels within businesses and communicate confidently
- You will need to be able to pick up skills quickly and juggle a busy and varied workload
- Sales and target orientated
- Experience of working across business databases
- The successful candidate will be organised, focussed and proactive
- Active listening skills
- Personable, ability to converse on the phone with ease and professionalism will be important skills to demonstrate during the application process
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.