Sydney, New South Wales
+ Super + bonus
5 months ago
My client is a global SaaS organisation who provide a cutting-edge SaaS platform. A game changing platform that is being used by clients around the globe
They are continuing to build their Australian team and are looking to recruit a Sales Manager - Sales Development as they grow throughout APAC
As a Sales Development Manager your job is to lead a team of SDRs to create qualified meetings, sales accepted opportunities and pipeline. You'll train other members of the SDR team and be a source of knowledge and best practices amongst the SDRs, and will help to train, onboard, and mentor new SDRs.
- Train and manage the SDR Team to qualify and convert marketing-generated leads/inquiries into SAOs.
- Ensure SDR Team members improve performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback in recurring 1:1s.
- Plan for hiring and onboarding new SDRs.
- Work closely with the Events and Digital teams on Field events and targeted ad and nurture campaigns.
- Work closely with Sales and other members of the SDR Leadership team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes.
- Work closely with Sales, Senior SDR Manager, Inside sales team as well as the Regional Sales Director to identify key company accounts to develop.
- Work in collaboration with Content, Marketing Program Managers, and Product Marketing to develop effective messaging for outbound communications to your team's assigned accounts.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in managing an SDR, BDR or inside sales team
- Experience / understanding of sales processes and building inbound and outbound sales development processes
- Experience working in a SaaS organisation
- Passionate about technology and leading people
- Excellent spoken and written English
- You share our values , and work in accordance with those values.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.