Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
about 2 years ago
The role will be responsible for leading Commercial Operations of our client's business in Middle East. The role will cover all GCC countries + Egypt. As the commercial leader, the person will be responsible for all sales, business development, marketing, tender management in the region. He/she will also co-ordinate local logistics and be accountable for collections from customers
After prohibition, the role would expand to a complete Business Unit Manager with P&L responsibility once a lab acquired in the region.
- Person will be responsible for revenues, customer satisfaction in the region for clinical diagnostics.
- Will develop new customers and new service lines in existing customers
- Will manage the distributor network, including appointing new ones as required
- Will develop customer networks for tender submission, and maximize the win rate of the same
- Will lead the sales & BD team in the GCC region.
Competencies & Attitudes:
- Candidate must have demonstrated leadership skills and business acumen
- Must be entrepreneurial
- Have experience of managing and winning government tenders in UAE / KSA
- Should have an aggressive growth mindset, with a strong commercial control approach
- High level of business and commercial ethics
- 10+ years in Diagnostics / Medical Devices / Pharma industry in the region
- Should have worked in multinational companies
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.