over 1 year ago
As part of the Destination Marketing division, your role is to manage the GCC markets to position the region as a premium touristic destination within the target segments in the region. Your responsibilities will be:
- Management of investment recommendations and market strategies that contribute to targeted visitor growth and spend from GCC markets.
- Representation of the destination in cross departmental planning to ensure successful delivery of both B2B and B2C marketing activities in core markets as well as B2B activities in secondary markets across the GCC countries.
- The work span from researching and analysing potential markets, finding appropriate partners to promote the destination, activating marketing and promotional activities, creating the market strategy to take inbound tourism to the region forward.
- Also, making sure that the strategy and tactics are properly implemented, overseeing the market in a 360 role, liaising all different activities from the travel trade to public relations, with traditional media as well as celebrities and influencers, social media and marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for airline partnership activity -Responsibility for commercial partnerships. -Oversee all travel trade activity in the GCC- tour operators, travel agents, OTA's and DMC's.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.