Role and Responsibilities
The Salesforce Administrator will play a key role in supporting the Salesforce system and assisting the development of Salesforce across the business. This role will also be involved in supporting other business critical platforms such as marketing automation, e-commerce and training platforms.
Acting as a champion for the power that Salesforce data and process improvement can provide, you will drive user adoption to ensure the benefits are brought through efficiencies to the Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, Field Service and Customer Service Teams in the companies UK and USA offices.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing & Communications, you will be helping to define solutions that support the management team's vision and goals as Salesforce expands to meet the business needs.
Enhance the Salesforce system to improve business processes
● Assist in gathering requirements
● Work with integration partners when required
● Test, Implement and deploy new functionality
● Support users to gather business intelligence
● Communicate changes to end users
Support users and administration of Salesforce
● Troubleshoot issues
● Set up and Train new users
● Drive usage and adoption, guide best practice
● Defining and documenting processes
● Drive data quality, deduplication
● Create reports and dashboards to provide business insights
● Keep Salesforce documentation up to date
● Support integrations with third party apps such as Gmail, Email Marketing, E Learning platforms
Support Marketing Automation
● Creation of automation flows
● Create reports to feed marketing automation programs
Qualifications and Skills Required
● Certified Salesforce Administrator
● Project Management (agile preferable)
● Knowledge of Pardot or similar marketing automation platforms
● Advanced Excel skills
● Comfortable with large data set manipulation
● Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
● Understanding of business process mapping
● Analytical mindset
This is a 3-month daily rate contract. Daily rate is negotiable dependent on experience. Interviews this week with anticipated start date start of January.
If you are interested in finding our more about this role, please send through an up to date CV.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.