Sales Support Executive
Sales Support Executive
£25,000 – £37,500
Carter Murray are pleased to bring you a brand new and exciting Business Development Executive role with an independent financial services brand based in Hemel Hempstead.
Due to growth, they are looking for an individual who will perform a pivotal role in within the sales department supporting the field sales team in the attraction and completion of new business.
The role will be multifaceted and challenging but you will get exposure to all elements of the sales process and should you wish, the post could lead to a field sales opportunity.
- To support the New Business team in generation and administration of new prospects
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and prioritise sales activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed business aims and targets.
- Provide administrative assistance to assist with client generation and set up.
- To attend client visits, presentations, and meetings nationally, as required.
- Assist in setting up, importing and administering sales database to ensure all records are compliant and sales opportunities are managed and maximised.
- Assist in responding to and following up with sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Assist in market and competitor analysis to ensure the brand has an up to date and accurate understanding of the market.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods.
- Actively participate in sales meetings
- Attend client site meetings as needed.
- Attend trade shows and networking events.
- Attend training as required and continually develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- To handle any reasonable request
Key Performance Indicators:
- Evidence of professional, efficient and friendly sales contact with clients and end users
- All company policies and procedures are monitored and adhered to
- Excellent communication and liaison with the Commercial Director and staff to ensure a consistency of information.
- Agreed objectives met/exceeded.
- Service problems resolved to client’s satisfaction demonstrated by excellent feedback and ongoing customer relationships.
- Positive feedback from colleagues
- Awareness of product range and quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with time pressures in a constantly changing environment.
- Good time management, organisational and analytical skills
- Focused on delivering a high level of customer service.
- Accurate data management skills
- Flexible outlook and team player
- IT Literate, proficient in using MS Office, Outlook and sales CRM systems.
- Strong Work ethic and able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business.
- Full valid UK driving licence.
- Experience in Invoice Finance highly desirable.
- Experience of Recruitment/Payroll/Credit insurance or financial services desirable.
If you feel this role is for you then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately. For further information before deciding to apply, feel free to contact Patrick Sommerfelt on 020 7415 2804.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.