12 days ago
Your new company
A leading Mobility as a Service Solutions company are now looking for a new Sales Manager.
Having built a fast growing business, they are seeking a proven Sales Leader who can expand our B2B/B2G footprint in the region, build relationships and close opportunities with the region's most strategic accounts. As a hyper-growth company entering a rapidly evolving and fast growing market, they are now looking for an entrepreneurial hunter and hands-on sales person to open doors and manage the full end to end sales process.
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to sell
- Opening new accounts
- Leading client meetings and engaging sales support resources as required
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior management
- Managing daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results
- Acting at all times in accordance to values and code of ethics
Requirements and experience:
- Minimum 7 years of successful software sales experience, B2B/B2G SaaS preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and German)
- Self-motivated, self-starter, creative thinker and can do attitude
- Proven track record of exceeding quota and increasing sales year over year
- Proven success in building customer base and a market
- Experience managing, negotiating and closing sales of complex solutions in an enterprise sales environment
- Demonstrable ability to present leading technology solutions to C-suite and senior executives
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with ability to work in an international environment
- Public sector experience selling to the mobility or transportation space
- Experience selling a range of deal sizes including multimillion-dollar deals to large customers as well as transactions with medium sized customers
- Early stage company experience
What you will receive:
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, plus bonus and many more benefits!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.