Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum + Super + Commission
almost 2 years ago
Based in the heart of Surry Hills, next to central station this is a media company with a purpose, to empower women: Reaching over 4 million people per month this is achieved through podcasts, video content and the written word.
Started 12 years ago they are continuing to grow and develop every day (now one of Australia's largest independent online media companies), their workspace is vibrant airy and collaborative.
This Partnerships Manager position will require you to proactively develop creative solutions to fulfil the clients marketing objectives. Duties will include;
- Proactively drive revenue through your assigned portfolio
- Acquisition of new clients through prospecting (emails, cold calling, networking, existing relationships and digital marketing initiatives) Directly with clients and Media agencies.
- Partner with sales team and develop custom proposals, whilst having the ability to run and plan your own sales meetings.
- Strategically planning for long term sales opportunities
- Must work well in a collaborative high preforming team environment
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to adapt a measured approach in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience building and fostering relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Experience achieving sales targets and KPI's
- Ability to give and receive effective feedback with curiosity and respect
- Possess a Positive Mental Attitude and wow your clients and colleagues everyday
If you are interested in the above, please apply through the link or call Stephen on 02 9236 9065.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.