AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum + Super + Commission
over 2 years ago
Based in the heart of Melbourne, this is a media company with a purpose, to empower women: achieved through podcasts, video content and the written word.
Started 12 years ago they are growing and developing every day (now one of Australia's largest independent digital media companies), their workspace is vibrant airy and collaborative.
This is a Digital Media Sales position, proactively driving business from a portfolio of assigned direct clients, whilst successfully identifying new business opportunities.
Duties will include;
- Proactively drive revenue through your assigned portfolio, building and developing strong relationships to maximise revenue opportunities
- Acquisition of new clients through prospecting (emails, cold calling, networking, existing relationships and digital marketing initiatives)
- Build new relationships with direct or independent agencies
- Experience utilising media booking systems to build out media plans and process bookings
- Develop custom proposals, whilst having the ability to run and plan your own sales meetings.
- Strategically planning for long term sales opportunities
- Must work well in a collaborative high preforming team environment
The Ideal Candidate
- Min 3 years digital Sales experience (preferably at a digital publisher)
- Possess a Positive Mental Attitude and wow your clients and co-workers every day.
- Can confidently hit targets and bring in new clients
- Experience identifying additional revenue streams
- Creative and 'Go Getter' personality
- Exceptional communication skills
If you are interested in the above, please apply through the link or call Stephen on 02 9236 9065.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.