£65000 - £85000 per annum + + Bens + Bonus
4 months ago
SALES MANAGER - FINTECH
UP TO £65,000- £85,000 + BENEFITS
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a next-generation investment firm combining a traditional investment fund with a market leading fintech platform, who specialise in the world of real estate private debt and equity. Our client is looking for a talented Sales Manager to join and be part of their Sales team, based in London.
This role would be ideal for strong Wealth Managers, Relationship Managers or Sales professionals who have extensive experience selling and developing relationships with high-net worth individuals for banking and financing products.
JOB SUMMARY/ MAIN RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with (prospective) co-investors to drive future business
- Driving business development activities including meetings with contacts to discuss current deals, our digital platform and the end to end investment process
- Positioning real estate debt investments to potential co-investors
- Delivering an excellent service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring you maintain current and up to date knowledge about relevant industry regulations
- Supporting the management team with day-to-day activities
- Working collaboratively and sharing expertise and knowledge company wide, whilst keeping up to date on industry developments
- Degree in economics, real estate, or related area (minimum 2:1 or equivalent)
- 2-3 years of experience in sales / key account management, preferably in the financial sector
- Strong verbal and written English skills, other European languages desirable
- Well organised and comfortable being responsible for several concurrent projects
- Interest in finance and real estate and affinity to digital business models
- An ambitious, autonomous and entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent MS-Office knowledge
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.