4 months ago
A US-headquartered leader in the internet connectivity, infrastructure and networks space is looking to hire a motivated and driven Regional Sales Director (Service Providers) to further grow their company. This person will oversee developing the company's market share within the region, bringing in incremental business by hunting for strategic Service Provider accounts while maintaining a strong relationship with existing accounts, within the Asia region.
- Leverage internal & external partners to lead coordinated sales approaches with the extended sales teams
- Source for new prospective Service Provider clients and negotiate terms of the contracts
- Understand business drivers of accounts and build strategic alliances to penetrate new accounts
- Head strategic global account plans to maintain and grow accounts
- Research on and document a detailed understanding of customer business and organizational landscape
- Understand commercial levers and leverage internal resources to lead negotiations and obtain optimal terms for the company
- 5-8 years of experience
- Strong background in selling infrastructure services and multi hybrid cloud solutions
- Existing experience working with the Chinese market and Chinese brands
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to present to technical stakeholders and all levels of the business
If you are someone who has a great passion for building strategic partnerships and relationships, enjoys bringing new clients into the business, and is looking to join the leaders in the industry, shoot your CV over to email@example.com now!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.