3 months ago
A multi-national leader in the telecommunications and networks space is looking to hire a motivated and driven Senior Sales Manager to further grow their company. This person will oversee developing the company's market share within the Service Provider space by bringing new clients to the business.
- Leverage internal & external partners to lead coordinated sales approaches with the extended sales teams
- Source for new prospective clients and negotiate terms of the contracts
- Understand business drivers of accounts and build strategic alliances to penetrate new accounts
- Head strategic global account plans to maintain and grow accounts
- Research on and document a detailed understanding of customer business and organizational landscape
- Identify business needs of customers and pitch solutions to the respective stakeholders
- Mentor other Account Executive and other sales professionals to lead special projects, and provide guidance to the team on best practices
- Understand commercial levers and leverage internal resources to lead negotiations and obtain optimal terms for the company
- Coordinate with relevant teams to strategize leads and leverage on external partners to drive solution development for new prospects
- At least 7 years of experience working in a similar role
- Possess a proven track record in the Service Provider space, or has extensive experience in selling solutions to the Telco or Service Provider industry
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to present to technical stakeholders and all levels of the business
- Works with Mid-Markets or White Space
If you are someone who has a great passion for building strategic partnerships and relationships, enjoys bringing new clients into the business, and is looking to join the leaders in the industry, shoot your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.